Beale Street

posted on #1
TeeGee Supporter
Yesterday evening I spent on Beal Street, always wanted to go there. It's obviously not like it used to be in the heyday of the blues, it's very commercial and touristic, but I sat down on the one place where the band was playing outside. Drank some beer, ate crayfish, chikkin and gambo, listened to a great blues guitarist with a strong Albert king sound. Ah yes, and strolled down to where beale str. meets the mighty Mississippi river. Brilliant. One additional check on my bucket list.
posted on #2
Funkystan
I'm Jealous TG... Lucky guy ^^
I've spent one University year in SF and travelled from W to E during one month before coming back to France.
It was in 1992/93... I wish I could manage a one month trip... Don't know when yet, but I hope soon... So...
I'd really like to know what's in your bucket list? ^^
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
kimbo Supporter
"bucket list" sounds like an excuse for another topic! great idea chaps..... might even make me think what might neon mine:)
posted on #4
Fishinmissio
Delivered a Guitar Case to a guy today who said he needed it for a trip to Memphis..Im tryin to get him to look at Wikiloops...He asked me again today.."What's that website??" :)
posted on #5
incivanpico
So amazing Buddy 😁 that is well kool m8 😎 enjoy TG.
posted on #6
goldtop68
How many ways do you think you can make me jealous, so far that's two !
Awesome by the way I am happy for you
Some one put holes in my bucket before the list got started. Always wanted to go to New York, see Les Paul at the club he always played at and catch the Allman Bros. at the Beacon Theatre. Well, Les is dead, and the Allmans have disbanded. Next Telecasters will be outlawed, and I will scratch that off the never done list too
posted on #7
TeeGee Supporter
Lol if I was to list all those bands and bucket things I missed out, then it would get to be a looooong list. You will get your list going for sure!
posted on #8
rp3drums Supporter
Music Vacation? Sounds great!
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #9
TeeGee Supporter
Photo evidence
TeeGee attached the following image:

Edited by TeeGee on May 20, 2016 at 12:11 PM
posted on #10
TeeGee Supporter
W.C.Handy park - if you don't know who he is and what his contribution to music was google him up ;)

posted on #11
TeeGee Supporter
Me and my boy at Graceland

posted on #12
rp3drums Supporter
Super cool!
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
posted on #13
frankyguitar
Mega! Very cool TG, and some nice pics buddy!
posted on #14
Fishinmissio
Cool TG Thanks for sharing! :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
A place really dedicated to music, no matter the style, where people from around the world, no matter where, really enjoy each other's contribution ... how good is that ??? That's wikiloops !
OliVBee from France

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.