Home »Forum»Open mic at the blue Iguana »The making of wikiloops... one year of codework done!

the making of wikiloops... one year of codework done!

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
I have taken the time to do a little review on site changes within the last 365 days
(look at my registration date, I installed the basic database system a year ago :) )

I dont really know if its of much interest, but as a part of my years end, I like to sum things up a little - and experience with other projects has shown its always nice to be able to recollect what happened by the time.

So there it is, I'll issue a little text summing things up for 2011, too. If you'd like to check out the evolution of the looks, check this out:
[url]http://www.wikiloops.com/photogallery.php?album_id=4[/url]

thanks!
Dick

"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #2
User Avatar Member
Thx for sharing. Some interesting insights here. :)
-The computer should be doing the hard work. That's what it's paid to do, after all. - Larry Wall
posted on #3
User Avatar Member
thanks for sharing. interesting things right here in the forum. Don't look here often enough
keep on Jammin'
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
anonymous

"wikiloops has helped so much in my quest to learn. such a great site. and thanks to all the musicians out there that have uploaded some awesome music."

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.