New Smileys?

posted on #1
Good Moinsen, {lol I love that word}

I was wondering if I could suggest a less contraversial upgrade!

I would really love some new smileys, especially celebratory ones like raising the roof, fist pump etc...

What do you say Dick?
posted on #2
No smiley love? Come on!!!
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
:o
posted on #4
Founder
lol, thx to gemmyF for bumping this one, it had slipped past my memory tbh -
well, the smiley topic...
It may sound strange, but finding good smileys is not as easy as one may imagine,
I've been searching around a little, and am not all happy about what I found out there. The better emoticons/smileys all come with some kind of useage rights issue that would not be easy to solve with the loops. It would seem most appropriate to design a set of emoticons for the loops, but I must admit I haven't started so far, these small buggers take a lot of time, and I'm not the greatest pixel pusher out there I guess.
If anyone happens to have ideas, great resource links or anything, feel free to pass em on ;)
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #5
what about [url=http://www.allsmileys.com/]allsmileys.com[/url] ?
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #6
What forum software is this forum based on?
Edited by DannyK on June 09 2016 01:49
posted on #7
Founder
oh, it is based on something called PHP-FUSION cms - I usually never go back there, since wikiloops is not compatible with the CMS in general any longer (long story, that) ...
now i just had a look, and found a set which would at least fit our current smileys... will see if I can easily adopt that.
@mr.Bee - had a look there, too, but somehow didn't feel any good about those... meta-music in emojis is the thing, yanno...
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #8
I asked so I could check for any precompiled compatible smiley packs. :)
Edited by DannyK on June 09 2016 23:18
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Jeebsie from Australia

"Best place on the Internet!"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.