Home »Forum»Recording and mixing»How i can change my Instruments

how i can change my Instruments

posted on #1
how i can change my Instruments because i make i m mixer bu wrong in track and i m guitarist can someone help me please?
posted on #2
Supporter
Hello if you want to delete the track, to the right of the player there is a red flag,
then you can back up the track that you want to

Welcome to Wikiloops
posted on #3
Supporter
You could also send a pm to Dick, he could change this for you. Welcome to the loops.

Joe
posted on #4
Guys, I don't see a red flag next to any players. I tried using Chrome, IE and Firefox browsers. Any suggestions? I'd like to silence the first (original) track on a remix, is this possible?
Edited by Gary777 on 26-09-2016 22:18
Gary777
I am who I am, thank God! (Jimi!)
posted on #5
Supporter
You can't delete a track you've added to without the original remix artist's consent. Even then Dick has to do it (I think) because any subsequent adds to the original will be erased. You can't delete someone else's remix.
posted on #6
Sorry, I wasn't very clear, I'd like to download a particular mix to play around with (for instance the keys are to loud on a particular track I am trying to play over on my own guitar track. Can I mute and/or edit the volume of each instrument for downloads? I suspect by your comment that this isn't possible.

Alternately, is it possible to download a single instrument from a remix?

Thanks in advance.
Gary777
posted on #7
Supporter
the files aren't uploaded in layers, just as an mp3s so they are squashed into one file.
But, You can call me a genius, it's happens a lot, you can go to to the remix that has the offending Loud Guitar Keyboard etc.... and go you to the root one more. So if you are following me lets say---starts Drums THEN guitar THEN bass THEN guitar THEN LOUD SAX Then where you want to play.
Download the Loud Sax version, then go the the version that has DRUMS, BASS, Guitar and download that one too.
Bring them both into your mixer software and put them on two different tracks. Then you can use you manual faders(the rubber bands--that control the volume and panning)
AND lets say the SAX is totally brillant at one point and sit perfect in the mix so that you would get have it level at the midpoint in volume and then it needs to backoff so the 2nd track with no sax is brought up while the track with the sax is brought down. If you are patient then you should achieve a seamless transfer to LOUD sax to perfect sax, and you can harmonize with the sax player, do a counter play and you both can be heard. ALSO I HAVE FOUND if you wished everyone would start uploading their individual tracks it must start with you as an example on templates to play on. ALWAYS upload your individual track with your mixed track. BTW the person who calls me genius is my wife when she trying to butter me up to do something. HA!
posted on #8
Thank you GemmyF, you've answered my question completely!

Good luck with the Wifey!
Gary777
posted on #9
Supporter
Glad it's sorted! :)
posted on #10
Supporter
The wife is great, I'm a jokster is all!:@
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
mikemccabe from United States

"Wikiloops is AWESOME. I would love to create a site / tool as cool as this for other musicians! Great work ॐॐॐ "

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.