An Update

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
Hello Loops,

I'm very aware that I have quite a few recordings promised/requested for Loopers. A combination of my shoulder/arm problems dictating when I can play, moving to a new home which won't have any internet access until after I get back from Steinfeld (plus I only get 1 bar of GPRS in the garden on my phone!) and my drums now being in a different house to me means I've struggled to get anything recorded at all recently.

This is just a note to say sorry to those I've said I'll do things for. I will get them done but it might be another week or two yet!!

:)
posted on #2
User Avatar Member
Hey Martin,
there's enough of your super drum tracks on here to keep us all happy,so get well, get your house sorted, and have lots of beers, a big thanks from me personally.
posted on #3
Heal well, Martin. Take care of your health first and foremost.
posted on #4
User Avatar Member
Health is first. All other is second. Be strong. ;)
Once in a life span is dying. I hope not because there is no beer. RIP Malcolm Young!
posted on #5
User Avatar Supporter
Just excuses Martin! Get yourself together man and don't be such a ..... :) :)

Totally kidding of course!

Get your shoulder in good health first and your new place in order! That is much more important at this stage, but i can imagine your stuggeling with the no playing modus your in at the moment!

Take care and till next week Martin!

Cheers,

Marc
posted on #6
User Avatar Supporter
Health first Martin.
Godspeed my friend.
posted on #7
User Avatar Supporter
Hi Martin, I wish you a speedy recovery and make mere no stress ;o)
Friedrich Nietzsche: "Without music, life would be a mistake."
posted on #8
User Avatar Supporter
Got to give the body its own time to heal, here's to it being speedy!
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Drumshticks from United States

"Supporting Wikiloops , allows musicians to jam with others sharpening their skills with exposure to many different genres.Providing social network. "

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.