Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»House/Trance/EDM for Track Search

House/Trance/EDM for Track Search

posted on #1
Hi Dick,

I´m missing a track search for House, Trance & EDM (maybe simply concluded as EDM). I experienced that the current categories Electronic and Pop anren´t delivering the best results here. Electronic and even Pop are so wide fields that it´s hard to find those tracks here. I think, a sub-categorization would be a big advantage.

Thanks, Daniel
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
I think, we already have subcategories. Maybe that the use of tags doesn't isn't very popular. However: If you search for "trance" you get 103 matches. (Maybe there are more, which just aren't tagged as "trance"...)
Life is.
posted on #3
Founder
Hey Daniel,
you can find a quite detail-rich discussuion on the sub-genre options here:
[url=http://www.wikiloops.com/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=1140]the other thread[/url].

Thank you for participating here in the feedback corner, it's always helpfull to get to read some feedback from members with "fresh eyes" :)
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
will_C from Germany

"Cheerz to the non-commercial site for music-lovers! "

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.