Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»House/Trance/EDM for Track Search

House/Trance/EDM for Track Search

posted on #1
Hi Dick,

I´m missing a track search for House, Trance & EDM (maybe simply concluded as EDM). I experienced that the current categories Electronic and Pop anren´t delivering the best results here. Electronic and even Pop are so wide fields that it´s hard to find those tracks here. I think, a sub-categorization would be a big advantage.

Thanks, Daniel
posted on #2
Supporter
I think, we already have subcategories. Maybe that the use of tags doesn't isn't very popular. However: If you search for "trance" you get 103 matches. (Maybe there are more, which just aren't tagged as "trance"...)
Life is.
posted on #3
Supporter
Hey Daniel,
you can find a quite detail-rich discussuion on the sub-genre options here:
[url=http://www.wikiloops.com/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=1140]the other thread[/url].

Thank you for participating here in the feedback corner, it's always helpfull to get to read some feedback from members with "fresh eyes" :)
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Edwardough from United States

"I support wikiloops because I once didn't have money and really wanted to have a database like this! Now that I do have a little more money, I can help!"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.