Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»Can we have the cool thumb Smilies for the radio too?

Can we have the cool thumb Smilies for the radio too?

posted on #1
Pretty please?? When I listen to the radio I can't always write comments, so I just click. Would be cool to be able to give a slightly nicer "thumb" with one of these new Smilies :D
posted on #2
Founder
will see what i can do... once the north korean server upgrade is progressing... you know what I'm sayin'
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
OMG I am calling Will_C!!!
posted on #4
User Avatar Supporter
Dick wrote:
will see what i can do... once the north korean server upgrade is progressing... you know what I'm sayin'

LOLOLOLOLOL
posted on #5
User Avatar Supporter
TG_Strat wrote:
OMG I am calling Will_C!!!

내가 여기 있나이다.
나는 빠른 반응력을 활성화해야합니까?
그것은 몇시입니까?
난 여전히 커피에 대한 시간이 있습니까?
B)
Life is.
posted on #6
Phew, just in time! :D
posted on #7
P.S. Dick, about that server thing.....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-bans-sarcasm-kim-jong-un-freedom-speech-a7231461.html

:D
posted on #8
User Avatar Supporter
TG_Strat wrote:
P.S. Dick, about that server thing.....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-bans-sarcasm-kim-jong-un-freedom-speech-a7231461.html

:D

믿을 수 없어 ...
...와 ...
... 그런데 ...
나는 아직도 커피를 마시 ...
B)
Life is.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Stef from Italy

"If someone had told me that one day I played with musicians from all over the world I would have taken for a madman. Today this is real! Thanks Dick "

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.