100,000th song

posted on #1
Supporter
Dick, I think you should do a 48-hour freeze on uploads at 99,999 and auction off the 100,000th to raise funds, just a thought
posted on #2
Supporter
good thing i still have some time to think about that one :)
We'll kick off the usual end -of-year support campaign quite soon, let's pray that goes well...
on a side nore: Is that a donkey in that picture? Man, thats one of my secret dreams in life to own a donkey one day ;)
Edited by Dick on 18-11-2016 10:22
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
Supporter
Cracking idea, KMStar!
posted on #4
Supporter
I was just brainstorming on some fundraising ideas. my sanity kind of depends on the success of this site, I spend an unhealthy amount of time here keeping my mind off the day to day grind. The pic is me and my horse Timmy when he was about 4 or 5 months old. We adopted him and his mom from a rescue. They were almost dead from starvation when they were taken from their first owner. that was 3 years ago, they are both healthy as a horse now ;)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
carlottis

"gracias a todos los músicos que colaboran en wikiloops, es interesante la sensación de saber, que alguien en algún lugar del mundo sabe de ti y de tu música, y lo mas interesante, compartirla, GRACIAS"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.