100,000th song

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
Dick, I think you should do a 48-hour freeze on uploads at 99,999 and auction off the 100,000th to raise funds, just a thought
posted on #2
Founder
good thing i still have some time to think about that one :)
We'll kick off the usual end -of-year support campaign quite soon, let's pray that goes well...
on a side nore: Is that a donkey in that picture? Man, thats one of my secret dreams in life to own a donkey one day ;)
Edited by Dick on November 18 2016 10:22
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
Cracking idea, KMStar!
posted on #4
User Avatar Supporter
I was just brainstorming on some fundraising ideas. my sanity kind of depends on the success of this site, I spend an unhealthy amount of time here keeping my mind off the day to day grind. The pic is me and my horse Timmy when he was about 4 or 5 months old. We adopted him and his mom from a rescue. They were almost dead from starvation when they were taken from their first owner. that was 3 years ago, they are both healthy as a horse now ;)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Basster from Germany

"I am an active member on this awesome site since 2011 and i am jamming nearly every day with lots and lots of friends from all around the world ;)"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.