Map of Wikiloopland

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
I think it would be cool to have a map where we could see where we all live. I am sure there are folk on here from evey corner of the planet. It would probably be quite time consuming to assemble...alternatively..why not mention here about where you come from. I saw that cool thread about whats in a profile name...got me thinkin where we come from is cool too.
So me first. I am a Celtic Canadian Cockney and I live in beautiful Nova Scotia in Atlantic Canada, nr the town of Wolfville in the stunning Annapolis Valley. I love living nr nature...I find it very inspirational.

Your turn loopers!
posted on #2
Founder
Hey Tu - this might be in some way what you are looking for -
note, this map does show visitors from 2012 on, it is some external services product (revolvermaps),
which is why I decided not to use it any longer in the new version.
I do care about data privacy, and its tools like this one which are collecting peoples online activity data...
so, do not feel surprised to see little "live" activity on this map - it will only track people who are either looking at this page here, or visiting one of the not-yet-updated domains of wikiloops.
Still, it's quite an impressive sight, right?
:)

"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
It's blowing up in Corpus Christi!:o
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
mpointon from England

"Wikiloops is my practice, my inspiration and, most importantly, lends a friendly ear for all abilities to improve through collaboration. Thank you!"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.