Home »Forum»Musicians forum»Question for all musicians

Question for all musicians

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
I only write lyrics, at the moment it's all I can do. But I have a lyric I wrote especially to try to raise money for a UK Facebook site Forces Online. Kind of like a charity release? I need a lot of help to put this into practice. Most of the lyric I wrote is in rap form. So, it's a big ask, but I'm looking for any help anyone can offer. If I get some response I will attach the lyric to this post for you to look at. I haven't posted it yet because I am still looking for suggestions for the right way to do this. I'm pretty clueless other than writing. Thank you for your time. x
Jane Shields
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
Jane, from what you are asking and describing, I would suggest (since this is for a commercial type project) that when you get people wanting to be involved, that you form a band project. That way your song will stay off the main loops page. I am not much of a rapper, but if you need help in other ways, please do not hesitate to message me and I will help you if I can.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Bruno.A from France

"Great musicians and big jam for free ... what else ?"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.