Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»Chord structure of track #99432 not editable/corrupted

Chord structure of track #99432 not editable/corrupted

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
Mark up the structure of the track #99432 is incomplete.

I wanted to add new chords, but things get messed up a bit:

Part H
Part I

ist always added, when I remove them, after safe, they are back again.
When I insert four and five, some times, system changes from five back to "Part I".
Colors get lost: some lines get white after save.
Somehow I can't repair this track.

Any ideas to solve and let me complete the chord structure of the track?

Thank You!
Edited by hartmut on February 27 2017 20:47
posted on #2
my advice as for chords handling : try to keep parts simple and readable ... for example a part that is playing 4 chords 8 times just make it larger in size instead of repeating ?
for some reason there are additional parts in your chart that are not present in the tab (four, five, aaaaaaa and bbbbbbb) maybe these parts were deleted before ? i'd try a delete and start over the chords description ...
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #3
Founder
I believe I just fixed the issue, here's what I did:
I went to edit the track (same as if you had, hartmut).
I hit "add a line" a few times, and there some hidden lines showed up that were labeled with "a","b" and "aaaa", but had no colors chosen. I gave them yellow color, but none showed up as part of the markup.
Then switched back to preview mode - and the chordsheet looked as expected.
Saved, re-entered edit mode, and shwoops, parts H + I are gone, think the issue is fixed :)
Odd tho, did you enter those a+b parts somewhere on the way, hartmut?
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #4
User Avatar Supporter
Thanks OliVBee+Dick for your hints, I retried, added line "four" with a new chord structure and color green, but it didn't save. Inserting blank lines let re-appear old lines, but after safe, they're gone.
I let it as it is, it's ok.
I will test again with new uploads and try keeping the number of structures smaller.
Thank You and see You :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
ladybass from Spain

"Gracias a todos por ayudarme a ser mejor músico =) Thanks you all for helping me to be a better muscician"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.