Home »Forum»Hey there...»Greetings From Arizona !

Greetings From Arizona !

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
I am so glad I found this site , such a great idea . I'm already so impressed with the quality of music I've had the pleasure of sampling so far .
I have been playing guitar for about 40 years . I just recently started playing electric guitar again after about a 15 year period of just playing acoustic . Much has changed since then ! Backing tracks , DAWs , plug-ins , multi effects pedals are all new to me . I'm just learning how to use my Reaper home studio .
I just posted my first attempt at a track . It's called "The Lurgy Groove II Remix" . It was a beautiful track I found and couldn't resist having a shot at it . Looking foward to many more !

Alex
"THE EDGE, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over"
-Hunter S. Thompson
posted on #2
Welcome :) I am sure you'll have lot's of fun here!!
posted on #3
Hi there Almann, welcome to the loops from me :) nice to have you with us :)
posted on #4
User Avatar Supporter
Welcome aboard :)
posted on #5
User Avatar Member
Welcome !
posted on #6
User Avatar Member
Howdy, almann! I just joined the site, as well. I am amazed by all of the fantastic musicians that have done so much for Wikiloops so far. I hope to be one of them soon!
posted on #7
User Avatar Member
Glad you found the wiki enjoy your stay
posted on #8
Welcome from the desert of California!
posted on #9
User Avatar Supporter
Welcome to the loops ;o)
Friedrich Nietzsche: "Without music, life would be a mistake."
posted on #10
User Avatar Supporter
Yeah..the best site on the net..right here. Welcome!
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Neddings from Netherlands

"I support wikiloops because making music costs money, listening to good music is priceless"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.