Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»Bug: Instrument assignations borked

Bug: Instrument assignations borked

posted on #1
Supporter
If you look at the instrument descriptions in #100945 for Slin you will see 'Sequencer' in remix step 4.

If you then look in the instrument descriptions of #101336 which is a remix of #100945, you'll see the description of remix step 4 has changed to match that of remix step 6 and it now says "Keys and trumpet and saxophone". Furthermore the remix description for step 3 by a different user (marocon) has been changed.

I'm guessing that steps that are originally tagged as "Sequencer" are being incorrectly modified.
posted on #2
Supporter
Something similar here: #101306 shows vocals and mixer in the session template, however if you go back up the tree to the actual template the original instrument was a sequencer (mine).
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Babbazitt from Netherlands

"Due to various Health reasons I can't play live at this point in my life and joining wikiloops in August 2013 totally changed my life for the better!! I get to play with people from all around the World and the chance to listen to almost all the "

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.