album cover

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
I made my first album when I was making it I saw the cover when all the songs on it and de musicians.
I thought I download it later but I couldn't find where. So did I miss the change to download it ?
posted on #2
i think there is a bug on the album download feature ... the pdf cover and back are no longer included in the zip !
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
Pitty it looked cool
posted on #4
Founder
I'll have to take care of that... and once I do, I'll make sure to include the covers into the .zips which seem to be missing them lately, sorry bout that!
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #5
thanks for all you do buddy :)
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #6
User Avatar Supporter
Dick wrote:
I'll have to take care of that... and once I do, I'll make sure to include the covers into the .zips which seem to be missing them lately, sorry bout that!

thanks for all the work hou put in to this great website do glad I found it so I advertise about it on the websites I have
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Dirkus from United States

"I consider myself brand new at music creating music, and this site is great for helping me get more comfortable jamming with other artists!"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.