Home »Forum»Musicians forum»Drummer wanted for Wiki Band Album project

Drummer wanted for Wiki Band Album project

posted on #1
Hello Wikilonians,

GemmyF (guitars, vocals, humming noises), eGil (Bass), Arkrockstudio (Keys) and me (guitar, coffeemachine) have started up a project to create 10-14 songs here on Wikiloops for a Wikiloops album. The music is in the direction of prog rock, 70ies rock, but who knows where it ends up. Maybe we will try to have a concept album, but that may be too much to ask. But we will try :D

So we are looking for a drummer that would be interested in having some fun with us. We won't be pressing for quick work, but we want to work on one or two songs at a time only.

Anyway, if you are interested and want some more info then PM me.

Cheers :W
posted on #2
User Avatar Member
Good post my friend. I have acoustic drums, just no good mics and am missing drum parts. Hopefully in the near future.:)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Basster from Germany

"I am an active member on this awesome site since 2011 and i am jamming nearly every day with lots and lots of friends from all around the world ;)"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.