Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»Remixes with instrument filter active

Remixes with instrument filter active

posted on #1
Great work! Like the new person driven concept...

I would expect the instrument filter working on the "singers" when main subject is declared as "Remix of my tracks". In this logic I could see who ever once used his instrument "Vocals" on a composition. Of course I know them without the computer but it would be fancy...

The programmed logic makes sense, too. Witch logic is more helpful. Most artist only use one instrument. A singer could search for keys or guitar if the instrument filter would work on the remixes not on the templates.
:)
Was born in an analog world.
posted on #2
Supporter
you could try the track search tool for the task you are after: https://www.wikiloops.com/tracks/acoustic_Guitar-Vocals-strict.php?search=neronick - the result looks pretty decent to me, would that be what you are looking for?

The filtering by instrument on the profile is rather intended to offer help to folks who play several instruments, so you are correct in describing its filtering philosophy.
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
That's it! Thanks for sharing this solution! "There is always a work-around". Looks pretty good...in musical categories, too.
Merci beaucoup!!
Was born in an analog world.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Cyphers from United States

"I've been looking for a site like this. My musician friends at Boeing don't know the recording end of music, so this is awesome!"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.