Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»[Nice to Have] Being able to find songs without remixes

[Nice to Have] Being able to find songs without remixes

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
It might be a really odd thing but I'd love to be able to check-mark or select in the Search to find songs that haven't had a single remix

Call me odd but I think there's some hidden beauties out there that never come up in my searches.
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
I'll second this. The kind of search I'd like to do is "tracks including this user that don't any/many bass remixes". Agree with Neddings that there are too many tracks that got 'passed by' and it would be good to have a way to focus on these... :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
ivax from Spain

"I think that Wikiloops is the dream that every musician had ever... to share ideas and projects, even is a form of collective learning, fusion of styles, good atmosphere among friends, always with respect..."

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.