to those on youtube

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
hey fellows,

I'll make this short:
I believe most of us have youtube accounts...

since I played a little part as the promo-minister of wikiloops, todays request to you is of that kind:
If you have a youtube channel, please leave a working link to wikiloops (or your wikiloops profile) in your profile or channel description!
You know google owns YT, so theese links are helping more than one would expect to get the word spread.
Its a small thing you can do in three minutes and forget about afterwards, so pass a little easter egg to wiki and pass on some linkjuice to wikiloops :)
thanx !
posted on #2
User Avatar Member
i'll do it !
keep on Jammin'
posted on #3
Done !
posted on #4
good idea !
posted on #5
User Avatar Member
Just came across this thread, yes good idea Dick, although I like YT for its visual content I use it now mostly to recruit more wiki members.:)
posted on #6
User Avatar Member
Done:)
There's a reason why women love us bass players.The tone is like Barry White's voice, and the strings are thick like Ron Jeremy's...well, you get the point.:D
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Lenny Cowler from Czech Republic

"We are all brothers and sisters here. Music unites us and I´m happy, that I can be here and play here. This great thing deserves to be supported "

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.