Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»Scroll over color

Scroll over color

posted on #1
Supporter
Hi , I noticed that when I scroll over different backing tracks they turn red...is there any way i can make it a different color?

Thanks!

Great work Dick!
posted on #2
Supporter
Hey,
no, there is no way you can adjust colours individually (yet - a "themebale" wikiloops where you can pick a theme would be something else, right?).
I'm not all that fond of the hover-over-red myself, but one thing that really makes the new version a little easier to handle is that I've tried to make anything clickable show some kind of visual "reaction" to reassure the visititor that he or she have just found something one could click on, which is considered good user-interface practise.
I'll see if I can come up with something less radical than the red, I have also been investigating an option to mark tracks which you have recently visited (like the "watched" button on youtube), but it is a little challenging not to over-do the whole colouring / highlighting thing... I'll see what can be done :)
Edited by Dick on 09-08-2017 08:09
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Neddings from Netherlands

"I support wikiloops because making music costs money, listening to good music is priceless"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.