Just to say...

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
I love all of you guys. And I'm sorry I can't make Steinfeld this year.

I so want to be there.

Jam its arse off for me. If you can manage a Skype chat or similar, let's do it.

Here's to the greatest site on the planet.

Thank you, Dick. I'm sorry I cant join you all this year.

Jam on.

xx
posted on #2
:| so sorry you can't make it, I was looking forward seeing you and Mrs. P ... well, hopefully you can make it next year then!
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
Boo hiss! You will be missed mate. Hope stuff gets better for you soon.... still, there's always cornwall for a quick break. ;)
posted on #4
sorry to read we're going to miss you and Elly :/
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #5
User Avatar Supporter
What can I say? We probably spent the most time together...ah...let's not talk about that. Will miss you both and hope that you can make the next one.
posted on #6
User Avatar Supporter
Thank you all. I know Steinfeld starts tonight :( I hope you all have a fab time. We'll be there next year! It's my mission.
posted on #7
User Avatar Supporter
mpointon wrote:
Thank you all. I know Steinfeld starts tonight :( I hope you all have a fab time. We'll be there next year! It's my mission.

Martin !

You can come... that starts... next week :D

Cheers my Friend
Edited by Tofzegrit on August 26 2017 09:21
posted on #8
User Avatar Supporter
......NEXT thursday mate!... thought i was bad with dates!
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Chuck Stew from Germany

"I´m not a very good guitarist but this site is awesome. Will keep on supporting :-) Greetings from Germany :-)"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.