Coffee is good!

posted on #1
Supporter
I love my coffee, been drinking it on a regular basis since I am about 16...
Came across this article. What can I say, I will live forever :D :D :D

Source: European Society of Cardiology
Summary: Higher coffee consumption is associated with a lower risk of early death, according to new research. The observational study in nearly 20 000 participants suggests that coffee can be part of a healthy diet in healthy people.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170827101750.htm
posted on #2
Supporter
TeeGee wrote:
I love my coffee, been drinking it on a regular basis since I am about 16...
Came across this article. What can I say, I will live forever :D :D :D

Source: European Society of Cardiology
Summary: Higher coffee consumption is associated with a lower risk of early death, according to new research. The observational study in nearly 20 000 participants suggests that coffee can be part of a healthy diet in healthy people.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170827101750.htm

So, how do you drink it?!

PS: this is not a riddle to which one would answer, "with my mouth!" Black, cream, sugar, latte ???
Love and blessings to you on your path!
posted on #3
Supporter
black, hot & hand filtered ;o)
Friedrich Nietzsche: "Ohne Musik wäre das Leben ein Irrtum."
posted on #4
Supporter
I drink either arabic style black coffee with a tiny amount of sugar, and cappuccino or latte.

I do love the extremely bitter Beduine style qahwa coffee freshly roasted and ground in a mortar, and cooked over a fire - but unfortunately I only get this every few years when I am on holiday. That coffee gives you a caffeine shock :D :D

[img]https://wloops2.r.worldssl.net/galleries/17765/files/wl-gal-1-1500897753.jpg[/img]
Edited by TeeGee on 28-08-2017 10:12
posted on #5
Supporter
He TeeGee,
You forgot to add a knife point of grinded Cardamon.
(and for me some more sugar, please! :))
Life is.
posted on #6
Supporter
will_C wrote:
You forgot to add a knife point of grinded Cardamon.
(and for me some more sugar, please! :))

Personally, I am not a big fan of Cardamon...and I am pretty sure that the Bedouins I used to hang out with did not put it in. But, usually one would not use powder, if you do have to cardamon it, then you boil the cardamon pods with the water and coffee :)
posted on #7
Supporter
Expresso without sugar
Morning one larger lighter with
Not addicted to this
posted on #8
Supporter
black black (arabica) ... and coffee is the second best thing on earth after raspberries !!! :)
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #9
Supporter
Wow, that's real camper's coffee .. hahaha ... great picture! I bet it taste good out in the open air after a day of herding camels! :)
posted on #10
Supporter
Ernie440 wrote:
Wow, that's real camper's coffee .. hahaha ... great picture! I bet it taste good out in the open air after a day of herding camels! :)

I never herded camels, but I did enjoy the coffee :D it is very bitter and strong, I guess it is an acquired taste
posted on #11
Supporter
TeeGee wrote:
Ernie440 wrote:

I never herded camels, but I did enjoy the coffee :D it is very bitter and strong, I guess it is an acquired taste

I'm drinking a dark, strong bitter coffee as I type this .. my favorite!! Never with sugar or cream either. Black as the ace of spades! :D
posted on #12
Supporter
Black - loaded with caffeine....
posted on #13
Supporter
Cheap Charlie..that's me...a very weak Yuban :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Telemetry from United States

"The place to jam now days is Wikiloops."

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.