Coffee is good!

posted on #1
User Avatar
Moderator
Posts: 678
Joined: 27.09.14
I love my coffee, been drinking it on a regular basis since I am about 16...
Came across this article. What can I say, I will live forever :D :D :D


Source: European Society of Cardiology
Summary: Higher coffee consumption is associated with a lower risk of early death, according to new research. The observational study in nearly 20 000 participants suggests that coffee can be part of a healthy diet in healthy people.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170827101750.htm
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 27
Joined: 06.04.16
TeeGee wrote:
I love my coffee, been drinking it on a regular basis since I am about 16...
Came across this article. What can I say, I will live forever :D :D :D


Source: European Society of Cardiology
Summary: Higher coffee consumption is associated with a lower risk of early death, according to new research. The observational study in nearly 20 000 participants suggests that coffee can be part of a healthy diet in healthy people.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170827101750.htm


So, how do you drink it?!

PS: this is not a riddle to which one would answer, "with my mouth!" Black, cream, sugar, latte ???
Love and blessings to you on your path!
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 119
Joined: 24.07.14
black, hot & hand filtered ;o)
Friedrich Nietzsche: "Without music, life would be a mistake."
posted on #4
User Avatar
Moderator
Posts: 678
Joined: 27.09.14
I drink either arabic style black coffee with a tiny amount of sugar, and cappuccino or latte.

I do love the extremely bitter Beduine style qahwa coffee freshly roasted and ground in a mortar, and cooked over a fire - but unfortunately I only get this every few years when I am on holiday. That coffee gives you a caffeine shock :D :D

[img]https://wloops2.r.worldssl.net/galleries/17765/files/wl-gal-1-1500897753.jpg[/img]
Edited by TeeGee on August 28 2017 10:12
posted on #5
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 78
Joined: 11.05.14
He TeeGee,
You forgot to add a knife point of grinded Cardamon.
(and for me some more sugar, please! :))
Life is.
posted on #6
User Avatar
Moderator
Posts: 678
Joined: 27.09.14
will_C wrote:
You forgot to add a knife point of grinded Cardamon.
(and for me some more sugar, please! :))


Personally, I am not a big fan of Cardamon...and I am pretty sure that the Bedouins I used to hang out with did not put it in. But, usually one would not use powder, if you do have to cardamon it, then you boil the cardamon pods with the water and coffee :)
posted on #7
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 114
Joined: 14.12.14
Expresso without sugar
Morning one larger lighter with
Not addicted to this
posted on #8
User Avatar
Moderator
Posts: 532
Joined: 07.01.13
black black (arabica) ... and coffee is the second best thing on earth after raspberries !!! :)
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #9
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 80
Joined: 27.02.16
Wow, that's real camper's coffee .. hahaha ... great picture! I bet it taste good out in the open air after a day of herding camels! :)
posted on #10
User Avatar
Moderator
Posts: 678
Joined: 27.09.14
Ernie440 wrote:
Wow, that's real camper's coffee .. hahaha ... great picture! I bet it taste good out in the open air after a day of herding camels! :)


I never herded camels, but I did enjoy the coffee :D it is very bitter and strong, I guess it is an acquired taste
posted on #11
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 80
Joined: 27.02.16
TeeGee wrote:
Ernie440 wrote:
Wow, that's real camper's coffee .. hahaha ... great picture! I bet it taste good out in the open air after a day of herding camels! :)


I never herded camels, but I did enjoy the coffee :D it is very bitter and strong, I guess it is an acquired taste


I'm drinking a dark, strong bitter coffee as I type this .. my favorite!! Never with sugar or cream either. Black as the ace of spades! :D
posted on #12
User Avatar Member
Posts: 5
Joined: 25.02.14
Black - loaded with caffeine....
posted on #13
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 93
Joined: 28.11.13
Cheap Charlie..that's me...a very weak Yuban :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
cschlote from Germany

"WikiLoops is the perfect place to exercise your instruments and share the results with the other musicians. It may even really help to turn yourself into a more experienced musician over time."

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.