Home »Forum»Hey there...»Hey there!

Hey there!

posted on #1
Philako here, just joined today, already done 1 jam with l33t. awsome wanna join a band or start one on here but dont know how. play lead guitar so any drummers bassists ect.... message and we xan make some tunes!!!!!!
posted on #2
Supporter
hey & welcome philaco!

we seldom do planned projects around here so far,
most people just take a backing of choice and post a remix, and eventually, you'll get a notification about someone havin remixed one of your tracks :)
If you are looking for the rather ruff stuff, look around the metal n rock corners, you'll find the ruff stuff suspects around there :)
make yourself feel at home, and lets hear some of your ideas,
bring a little patience and someone else will join you soon ...
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
Thanks dick, seems like a friendly place here hope to have loads of jams up soon :-P
posted on #4
Yeah man, that's the spirit of wikiloops. One of the better, friendly places in the world wide web.
Have fun here.

Greetz Pete
keep on Jammin'
posted on #5
Ready to put a low end to your leadriffs!
posted on #6
Hey all.... LordSaucness here..from VanderBilly.com Was looking for some cool drum loops, and well...here I iz!

Play guitar a bit. Love the blues, Johnny Winter sort of style. But, when I first found this great site, I could play the files with the online player..now, instead of getting the 'play' button, all I see is a big white square!

Any ideas? thanx!
posted on #7
Supporter
hey Loard, sounds like youre a victim of IE 9 right? please try comptability mode for a change, or use firefox or chrome, that usually solvs the issue... a flashplayer update / browser cache cleansing might help as well?

let me know if that helped!
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
petebass from England

"Many thanks for creating this amazing site,its every jammers dream,so many great musicians to record with. Thanks again. "

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.