Home »Forum»Hey there...»Hey there!

Hey there!

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
Philako here, just joined today, already done 1 jam with l33t. awsome wanna join a band or start one on here but dont know how. play lead guitar so any drummers bassists ect.... message and we xan make some tunes!!!!!!
posted on #2
Founder
hey & welcome philaco!

we seldom do planned projects around here so far,
most people just take a backing of choice and post a remix, and eventually, you'll get a notification about someone havin remixed one of your tracks :)
If you are looking for the rather ruff stuff, look around the metal n rock corners, you'll find the ruff stuff suspects around there :)
make yourself feel at home, and lets hear some of your ideas,
bring a little patience and someone else will join you soon ...
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
User Avatar Member
Thanks dick, seems like a friendly place here hope to have loads of jams up soon :-P
posted on #4
User Avatar Member
Yeah man, that's the spirit of wikiloops. One of the better, friendly places in the world wide web.
Have fun here.

Greetz Pete
keep on Jammin'
posted on #5
User Avatar Member
Ready to put a low end to your leadriffs!
posted on #6
Hey all.... LordSaucness here..from VanderBilly.com Was looking for some cool drum loops, and well...here I iz!

Play guitar a bit. Love the blues, Johnny Winter sort of style. But, when I first found this great site, I could play the files with the online player..now, instead of getting the 'play' button, all I see is a big white square!

Any ideas? thanx!
posted on #7
Founder
hey Loard, sounds like youre a victim of IE 9 right? please try comptability mode for a change, or use firefox or chrome, that usually solvs the issue... a flashplayer update / browser cache cleansing might help as well?

let me know if that helped!
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
anonymous

"Wikiloops is making it so much fun to learn to play the bass. Books and Youtube are good, but Wikiloops is great, especially with the chord help, and chatting with helpful members!"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.