Home »Forum»Hey there...»Greeting's Wikiloopian's

Greeting's Wikiloopian's

posted on #1
Let me introduce myself.

My name is Kris, I am 24 and a drummer from Australia.

I have just discovered this place and I am looking for other musicians willing to participate in an Atmospheric Doom style project (In like of Agalloch, Esoteric, Draconian, etc)

I would like to use this as an opportunity to network with other musicians and do what we all do best, play music and have fun in doing so ;).

I am open to playing all styles of music, have been drumming for a number of years. At the moment my recording setup is pretty basic but i am looking to invest in some better equipment in the not so distant future.

Okay i think thats out of the way, so a big g'day to everyone. Hit me up if you want to get groovin' ;)

Cheers

Kris
posted on #2
Founder
Welcome Kris!

I was thinking it was about time we had some support from down under, so I'm doubly happy to welcome you on wikiloops :)
And as you will notice soon, drummers are very welcome around here :)
I must admit I dont know any of the three (bands?) you mentioned above, but I am absolutely positive you'll find people on wikiloops willing to explore your musical ideas (be prepared for out-of-nowhere-remixes, too :) )

have a good time jammin and feel free to spread the word some - and lets hear some beats soon!

best wishes
dick

-sites admin-
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
User Avatar Member
Hi Kris.

I would love to play some doombass!;)

looking forward to your uploads
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
kcsn from United States

"Forever Free for the growth of everyone!"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.