Home »Forum»Open mic at the Blue Iguana »Petition for instruments to go aboard as hand luggage !!

Petition for instruments to go aboard as hand luggage !!

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
Hi guys

I stumbled uppn this & since for me it really is one of the reasons i don't travel much w/ my instrument is the obvious fear of having it destroyed by luggage handlers or lost somewhere betweeen Buenos Aires & Timbuctu, never to be seen again.........
So, if it matters to you a few clicks & we'll be closer to get that as law. Irrelevant if Mr.Ryanair likes it or not...LOL...
Just follow the link :

https://www.change.org/p/council-of-the-european-union-instruments-on-planes-musicians-call-on-the-eu-council-to-follow-the-eu-parliament/fbog/811312081?recruiter=811312081&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=share_petition

Have fun !!!
plenty of time to rest when i'm dead...
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
Added my name...does New Zealand count? Probably not for EU...but I do fly there a lot!
posted on #3
User Avatar Member
Wade wrote:
Added my name...does New Zealand count? Probably not for EU...but I do fly there a lot!

These things usually generate in one corner of the world & then spread to the rest, slowly, until it becomes standard-ish...
plenty of time to rest when i'm dead...
posted on #4
signed !
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #5
User Avatar Supporter
Good...It always amazes me to be sitting there on the plane watching the baggage handlers manhandling stuff. Imagine your prize instrument getting thrown around. WTH...I'll click :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
anonymous

"Wikiloops is making it so much fun to learn to play the bass. Books and Youtube are good, but Wikiloops is great, especially with the chord help, and chatting with helpful members!"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.