Home »Forum»Open mic at the blue Iguana »Petition for instruments to go aboard as hand luggage !!

Petition for instruments to go aboard as hand luggage !!

posted on #1
Supporter
Hi guys

I stumbled uppn this & since for me it really is one of the reasons i don't travel much w/ my instrument is the obvious fear of having it destroyed by luggage handlers or lost somewhere betweeen Buenos Aires & Timbuctu, never to be seen again.........
So, if it matters to you a few clicks & we'll be closer to get that as law. Irrelevant if Mr.Ryanair likes it or not...LOL...
Just follow the link :

https://www.change.org/p/council-of-the-european-union-instruments-on-planes-musicians-call-on-the-eu-council-to-follow-the-eu-parliament/fbog/811312081?recruiter=811312081&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=share_petition

Have fun !!!
plenty of time to rest when i'm dead...
posted on #2
Supporter
Added my name...does New Zealand count? Probably not for EU...but I do fly there a lot!
posted on #3
Supporter
Wade wrote:
Added my name...does New Zealand count? Probably not for EU...but I do fly there a lot!

These things usually generate in one corner of the world & then spread to the rest, slowly, until it becomes standard-ish...
plenty of time to rest when i'm dead...
posted on #4
Supporter
signed !
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #5
Supporter
Good...It always amazes me to be sitting there on the plane watching the baggage handlers manhandling stuff. Imagine your prize instrument getting thrown around. WTH...I'll click :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Kevin from Austin, TX

"Great resource - thanks for all your work"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.