PM notofications

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
I don't know if I''m only one with that problem... anyway When some user is sending to me PM couple of times I had seen "pop up" Window with message, and notification on the message button as well. But After about 1 sec. This window disapear together with notification. It's No matter if I'm using windows, macOS or iOS. When I'm not near computer in this moment I don't know if do someone wrote to me.

Thats why I missed some PM.
Edited by PierreOghi on November 12 2017 14:10
posted on #2
Founder
Hey Pierre,
thanks for reporting in!
I have noticed the strange auto-close behaviour of the pop-up messenger, too, but have not been able to reproduce that in a reliable way - my best guess is that it is either being closed when you click somewhere else, or as a result of scrolling, but I'm not 100% sure so far.
I'll try to work that out as soon as possible.
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
nope and nope either ... it's not related to a click or a scroll.
i regularly see the pm window auto-close even when i'm typing a lengthy message which is quite annoying ... so i kinda worked around the bug and use the message page whenever i have a long message to type.
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
nuno1959 from Portugal

"No attitude & no BS community where i've learned SO MUCH !! That + a daily stream of high quality mixes i can join in at any time, what's not to like ?"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.