Had to share it

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 70
Joined: 16.07.15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv7jGOnqrCQ
posted on #2
User Avatar
Founder
Posts: 2247
Joined: 30.12.10
*warning*
*by clicking on above link, you may be exposed to some jazz music of the excellent kind.
If you happen to play acoustic guitar or upright bass, your self-confidence might be subject to damage.*
Phantastic :D
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 115
Joined: 09.06.14
Brilliant feel!
Edited by Marceys on January 10 2018 19:54
Or something like that! :)
posted on #4
User Avatar
Moderator
Posts: 529
Joined: 07.01.13
yep a wonderful pick ! :)
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #5
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 70
Joined: 16.07.15
Dick wrote:
*warning*
*by clicking on above link, you may be exposed to some jazz music of the excellent kind.
If you happen to play acoustic guitar or upright bass, your self-confidence might be subject to damage.*
Phantastic :D


Yes. Made me consider using my guitars for fire wood :D
posted on #6
User Avatar
Moderator
Posts: 529
Joined: 07.01.13
FrankieJ wrote:
Yes. Made me consider using my guitars for fire wood :D


Bireli tends to have this effect on anyone :) if you ask for more i might have hints that will finish convincing you in your fire wood projects !! :D
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #7
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 70
Joined: 16.07.15
I am a big fan now thanks to khangurumc in conversation yesterday.
What a wonderful player :)
posted on #8
User Avatar
Moderator
Posts: 529
Joined: 07.01.13
Indeed ! He's a fantastic musician with a huge gipsy jazz background :)
allthough that's where he comes from (gipsy) that is not my favorite side of him ! i strongly urge you to check out this duet with Sylvain Luc, another stellar french guitarist you might have heard of already because he's a Godin icon (very awsome i swear !!) ... their story together has quite a few chapters :)
if you didn't end up with fire wood at the end of this show there is more you could check out hehe ;)

[youtube]Mqt5COQUH0U[/youtube]
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #9
User Avatar Member
Posts: 36
Joined: 11.05.15
Wonderful guitar player ! of course.
Here, it's 100% French music with the great "Richard Galliano" playing "Piaf"[youtube]T68QwxxGuek[/youtube]
posted on #10
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 70
Joined: 16.07.15
OliVBee wrote:
Indeed ! He's a fantastic musician with a huge gipsy jazz background :)
allthough that's where he comes from (gipsy) that is not my favorite side of him ! i strongly urge you to check out this duet with Sylvain Luc, another stellar french guitarist you might have heard of already because he's a Godin icon (very awsome i swear !!) ... their story together has quite a few chapters :)
if you didn't end up with fire wood at the end of this show there is more you could check out hehe ;)

[youtube]Mqt5COQUH0U[/youtube]


Wonderful players. Embarrassingly I was unfamiliar with them.
All I can say in my defense is when I left music for 10+ years I totally left it.
Definitely a download for study :)
Thanks for sharing.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
petebass from England

"Many thanks for creating this amazing site,its every jammers dream,so many great musicians to record with. Thanks again. "

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.