Home »Forum»Recording and mixing»Ibanez WD7 Weeping Demon Wah Pedal

Ibanez WD7 Weeping Demon Wah Pedal

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
anyone have any experience using this pedal?,and what are your thoughts on it? i already bought it. it's on its way seems cool from youtube videos
MIKEBINEZ
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
No, but i trust (no thrust this time! :D) Ibanez, and this demo is awesome! :D [youtube]Q5ebDxm5iY4[/youtube]
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
i think I shall have fun with this, and you. thanks Gill:D
MIKEBINEZ
posted on #4
User Avatar Supporter
Looks killer
"Don't eat the Blue mushrooms"
posted on #5
User Avatar Supporter
Although not familiar with that item (my wah pedal is an old 70s tel-ray Morley) one of our favorite ways to use it back in the day was to find a cool tone, then just leave it there, not rocking it, letting that cool filter sound just be. I'll bet it is awesome!
posted on #6
User Avatar Supporter
thanks i've seen many youtube videos and seems to be a best fit for me. i used to have a cry baby by Dunlop but was stolen many years ago.
MIKEBINEZ
posted on #7
User Avatar Member
I got one my self let me put it this way in the order of leyendary cry and wha pedals its rank 4th in all around sound an versatility of the top 10 of all time to the moment the advantage is that it has all the other features and capabilties of the top 3 including crybaby and wha from dunlop its crime is only being relative new in comparison to the others thats why it was rank 4th but you got one of 2nd best pedal ever made from ibanez the first being tubesscreemer
posted on #8
User Avatar Supporter
thank you for that info. i've been messing with it and so far i'm pretty satisfied. if this one breaks or gets stolen i'll check out the Tubescreamer
Edited by Mikebanez on February 09 2018 00:31
MIKEBINEZ
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
slowchops from Germany

"brilliant idea, guys and gals keep on loopoing :)"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.