Home »Forum»Musicians forum»Auteur(e) de texte en français sur wikiloops

Auteur(e) de texte en français sur wikiloops

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
Bonjour,

y a-t-il quelqu'un qui a le don de l'écriture par ici ?

Il y a plusieurs morceaux sur lesquels je voudrai m'essayer au chant en français.

Merci par avance !

-----------------------

Hello,

Is there someone who can write some lyrics in french ?

I would like to sing but i have no lyrics ...

Thanks in advance !
Edited by ellouidir on February 17 2018 06:48
posted on #2
User Avatar Member
Hi ellouidir !
I am french and i write, in french, some song and, inthe language of Molière:
Je suis français sur wikiloops depuis une bonne année et j'ai écris 18 chansons depuis que je suis là . . . et oui, ça passe, hein !
https://www.fr.wikiloops.com/artiste/franber.php
Je n'ai jamais écris pour quelqu'un d'autre que moi mais . . . pourquoi pas !
Si mes textes te plaisent, on en reparle !
Cordialement
Francois Bergeret

D'ailleurs je viens de m'apercevoir que nous avons déja travaillé sur une même piste #97990 ou je joue de l'harmo !
Edited by franber on February 17 2018 17:08
posted on #3
User Avatar Member
Salut.. j'ai pas mal de textes mais de quoi veux tu que ça parle..? Éventuellement cela peut s'écrire à l'arrache selon le thème.. dis moi tout.. Patrice
posted on #4
User Avatar Member
Merci à ceux qui se sont proposés.

Voici pour les autres chanteurs francophone sans texte les liens que j'ai trouvé sur easyzic.com:

Ces sites proposent des textes gratuitement. Il y a des droits d'auteurs mais l'utilisation des ces textes dans un cadre non commercial ne pose pas de problèmes.

https://sites.google.com/site/rencontresparolesetmusiques/home

http://parolessansmusique.fr/

I found these links on easyzic.com:
These internet sites provide french lyrics for free but if used in commercial context then there will be fees. But as wikiloops provides listening for free, is it ok to use these lyrics for free ?
posted on #5
Founder
ellouidir wrote:
I found these links on easyzic.com:
These internet sites provide french lyrics for free but if used in commercial context then there will be fees. But as wikiloops provides listening for free, is it ok to use these lyrics for free ?

Hey,
No, strictly legally speaking, it would not be OK to use such lyrics, even if they are offered for free non-commercial use.

There are two reasons:
1st: The wikiloops license states ( =asks you to confirm ) that you are the creator and only rights-holder on anything you upload, including lyrics. You would break that obligation by bringing in 3rd party lyrics, so you cannot grant the license. Since granting that license is mandatory to publish on wikiloops, it comes down to: Nope, you can't.
2nd: Seen with the eyes of a lawyer, wikiloops is a company, not your private living room. Offering streaming services to the public is not covered by "private use", either, regardless of making money with that or not.
I'm sorry, but I'm not to blame for the legal mess :@
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #6
User Avatar Member
Ok, I will not use these lyrics on wikiloops. Thanks for clearing the situation.

could it be possible then to have some author account that are part of the music creation as any musician do ?

The fact that singer do not always write lyrics and that author does not always sing there songs is true.

An author could write lyrics on a template and then attach these lyrics to the template with his account.

Is it already possible on wikiloops ?
posted on #7
Founder
Hey,
we have discussed such an option before, and yes, i shall get back to that at some point...
have a look at the discussion here:
https://www.wikiloops.com/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=1294

The idea to temporaryly solve the "problem" via the forum is semi-ideal (the track itself will not automaticly know the lyrics came from someone else, we'll need lyric-ID system eventually to connect lyric writers to remixes using their lyrics), but if people have used lyrics offered on the forum, they can just return and embed their remix in the forum post of the lyrics. Not ideal, but a way to handle the case in the meantime.

posted on #8
User Avatar Member
If i understood, the lyrics forum is called "musicians forum" ?

And all lyrics provided to the community should go to this part of the forum.

---------------

Donc si vous avez des textes à me proposer autant qu'il le soit pour toute la communauté alors n'hésitez pas à faire vos propositions sur les textes qui vous tiennent à coeur ou écrit sur un coin de table dans la section "musicians forum" ! :) :W
Edited by ellouidir on February 19 2018 16:07
posted on #9
Founder
yes, that's the one we've used so far, but after this tpic seems to be on the rise again, I might as well add a new forum category reserved to lyrics.

Jane made it a habit to start the thread titles with "lyrics - ", which makes it very simple to re-arrange things, maybe that's something one should stick to, too :)

posted on #10
User Avatar Member
Yes, It could be nice to have a new forum category dedicated to lyrics.

New users would have a better understanding of the use of this forum part with an explanation pinned.

I know that you have a lot of work but I'm eager to see that change :).
Edited by ellouidir on February 19 2018 16:23
posted on #11
Founder
@elloudir:
I've just re-arranged the forum and added a procedure / ruleset to the new "Lyric Library"-forum... have a look if you like, feedback appreciated :)
https://www.wikiloops.com/forum/viewforum.php?forum_id=32

wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
JRWINDFALL68 from United States

"Great for the one man show."

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.