Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»Amazon shopping link

Amazon shopping link

posted on #1
Dick, I know you gave me the Amazon link some time ago for the computer of Mrs. Gee - I can't find it anymore.

Could you please... ?

posted on #2
Founder
[warning, response contains humor]
Please return to the forum overview page...
then look out very closely for the area labeled "wikiloops shopping area"... count to three and a half.... have another coffee... rethink your doings.... [optional prayer here]...
click on the offered link :)
Wooooza!
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
Hey Dick you rascal, for MEEEEEE I know where to click :D But Mrs. Gee, she no wikilooper. She needs a link shortcut on her desktop to Amazon linked to wikiloops so when she buys stuff it is accredited to wikiloops. Without complications. Capice? ;)
Edited by TeeGee on February 25 2018 16:02
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
tron12 from Ireland

"When I first seen this site I just could not believe the things you could do with other musicians, gone from strength to strength and its all dong to everyone as great musicians, long may it continue. "

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.