Home »Forum»Recording and mixing»Voice effects plugins with good presets

Voice effects plugins with good presets

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
Hello,

I use pc linux and an ipad. Sometimes i can use windows vst plugins.

Which voice effect plugin do you use ?

I would like a voice effect with presets suitable for wikiloops mix. (Paid or not)(reverb, delay . ...).

Also i would like to know if some of you are using autotune ?

BR,
Laurent
Edited by ellouidir on March 11 2018 23:38
posted on #2
User Avatar Member
Hello,

finally i answer myself:

On Linux i bought GVerb from Harisson Mixbus with a lot of preset very useful ! Works on Ardour ...

On Auria (DAW on IPad) there is a vocal preset for equalizer / compressor ... Very useful to start with and change to adapt to the music.

Concerning autotune, autotune from Antares needs an ILok so it's not easy to use it on Linux or may be impossible.

So I decided to try Melodyne 4.1 from Celemony which is in 30 days trial full features ! It is not so expensive compared to autotune and works well for my use case (pitch correction monophonic but it can do polyphonic correction also). It's not so hard to use it and it has a full documentation and video tutorials !

I will use it in future vocal mix post or fretless bass mix post :).

Laurent
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Lutz from France

"What's really unique here is the positive attitude of the community, with encouragement and support for everyone. I found that nowhere else on the net."

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.