Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»Several author on a lyrics ? How to ?

Several author on a lyrics ? How to ?

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
Hello,

I've written a lyric with another person. So we are two parents of the lyrics. How to set it with wikiloops Lyrics Library if we want to post there ?

BR,
Laurent
posted on #2
Founder
Hey Laurent,
to tell you the truth, I believe the case you are describing is maybe, how to say, a rather rare exeption, so i'd solve that creatively instead of coming up with more and more functionality.
You could either create a separate account which resembles your writing cooperation (that has been done for music before, too),
or you could simply state your co-author in the lyrics. I'm aware that that will not fit the ruleset 1000%, but despite being german, I think we can survive that :)
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
carlottis

"Para mi significa, la revelacion de que puedo "hablar" con musicos de todo el mundo en este idioma que todos conocemos LA MUSICA!!! "

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.