Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»UI suggestion - show song titles in remix tree

UI suggestion - show song titles in remix tree

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
Just a suggestion since I know you don't have enough to do (!) but as someone who likes to put a bit of thought into my song titles, how about showing them instead of/as well as the track ID in the remix tree?
posted on #2
Founder
:)
The problem is: space!! The size of boxes would increase and vary quite a bit depending on the titles, and that would be very likely messing up the halfways decent clean structure of the current tree...
To squeeze 6 potential remix layers on the horizontal axis of a 320px device is quite a challenge already.
I could add the titles in bubbles that appear on mouseover ... would that seem useful?
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
how about a "mouse over box" when you mouse over the track number it pops a box up with the song title of that track number.......like the man said..... it's not like your busy or overworked!
Edited by kimbo on March 15 2018 16:51
he who works with his hands, is a labourer
he who works with his hands and his head, is a craftsman
he who works with his hands, his head, and his heart, is an artist.....(I try not to work)
posted on #4
User Avatar Supporter
Hmm - I see the problem. But I was thinking that you could use a smaller font and remove the track id (which is the least interesting piece of information on the screen)... :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Ragaberto from United States

"What an incredibly useful, well-conceived, well-executed, fun and inspiring site! BRAVO to the creators & all who participate. Let's keep this up!"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.