Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»Wikiloops stack music player while navigating

Wikiloops stack music player while navigating

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
Hello,

I don't know if this is possible and how much effort it would need but when i'm navigating across wikiloops, i would like to add the mixes i want to listen to a stack of a music player which would be available during my wikiloops navigation ... It would be nice.

To illustrate: when i'm listening to a mix and i click on news feed, the music stops, i must open the link in a new tab to keep the music playing. But on mobile application, i don't know how to keep music playing. If i open two mixes on PC, the two mixes start to play but with a stack music player, it would be simply added to the stack avoiding several mixes playing at the same time.

So the same stack music player on mobile application would be very nice too !

Moreover, We could then for example click on a button to add all news feed new mixes to the stack of the music player and enjoy listening with a minimum of efforts.

BR,
Laurent
Edited by ellouidir on March 17 2018 17:33
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
giacomone from Italy

"I haven't even tried wikiloops yet, but the idea is so beautiful and the price so low that I subscribed without hesitation."

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.