general feedback

posted on #1
Supporter
heres the place to comment on wikiloops as a project.

Coders note:
Today, after three months of coding full time while working for a living full time as well, its hard to believe this really has become what I imagined it to be. One by one all the features I found useful came to life, and I honestly didn`t know a line of .php script ninty days ago. Now its up to you and me to make this platform a spring of inspiration for every new visitor to come. Thanks to those who come along! Happy jammin!
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #2
think this is the right place to post this suggestion haha: maybe have a pause button so when we press play we dont need to go back to the beginning of the jam? :D
posted on #3
Supporter
hey! thanks for the idea. I'm running short on space in the playerbar, but you are absolutely right to ask for this. A scrollbar has been requested too, so I will sit down and see what I can do. Think the other navi-buttons will have to shrink then...
Or should we just put a pause button instead of the stop button? if there was a scrollbar, you could go back to the start this way too... I'll rethink it and come up with some kind of solution soon.
Thanks for the hint!

posted on #4
cool, i looks forward to it! haha :P
posted on #5
Supporter
scrollbar done, hoho

posted on #6
Hey.
Are you intrested in some better looking buttons for the player? I can make them. I do graphics stuff for fun.

In general, the site design is a bit crude. Maybe I can help further.
posted on #7
Supporter
hey makkE, thank you very much for the offer and the sent-in buttons! It'll take a little time to get them embedded!
I'm glad for any feedback and advice on the GUY, not much of a graphics guru myself :-)

posted on #8
i miss a link enabling me to jump from the international board to the german one. other way round works perfectly fine :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Mike_66 from Germany

"All the friendly people and the great community needs and earns support. Here is mine."

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.