Home »Forum»Hey there...»Veteran Drummer, Writer, and Producer

Veteran Drummer, Writer, and Producer

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
Hi I'm a veteran of online collaboration. Here is a playlist of me and my friends.

[url]http://www.reverbnation.com/widgets/swf/40/pro_widget.swf?id=artist_852953[/url]

If you like what you hear you can connect with me at [url]https://www.facebook.com/FJAMSTUDIOS[/url]
Edited by Keeper on May 15 2012 14:25
posted on #2
Founder
hey keeper & welcome to wikiloops!!

sad to recon your playlist link dont work for me, but hey, a veteran collaber and drummer is always welcome on wikiloops :)

hope you got some beats to share! cu around,
and have a fun time jamming at wikiloops

greets
Dick
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
User Avatar Member
Dick wrote:
hey keeper & welcome to wikiloops!!

sad to recon your playlist link dont work for me, but hey, a veteran collaber and drummer is always welcome on wikiloops :)

hope you got some beats to share! cu around,
and have a fun time jamming at wikiloops

greets
Dick

Thanks Dick. I appreciate you letting me know that player link was not working. I think somehow I got the link to my cache in my browser. So I went and found a proper link to this player, and edited it into my original post. Hope it plays for you now. If it does, then I learned something. I like the site, and the idea! Appreciate the welcome.
Edited by Keeper on May 15 2012 14:28
posted on #4
Founder
yup, worx now :)
just checking "funk it up", ya man, I dig that! well, xcept the synth horns, lol

posted on #5
User Avatar Member
Those are real horns.
posted on #6
Founder
you are kidding me, right?
not?
ooops then! :D

wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
mpointon from England

"Wikiloops is my practice, my inspiration and, most importantly, lends a friendly ear for all abilities to improve through collaboration. Thank you!"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.