Home »Forum»Hey there...»Here to Tinkeround

Here to Tinkeround

posted on #1
Hey everyone, another drummer has arrived. Hopefully I can give you something you can use. I'm looking forward to being part of the process of creating some really cool music.

I've been playing the drums for about 9 years now and love doing it. I never knew how much influence drums had over a song until I started playing. To my ears, the passion of a song flows out of the drums and it is really cool to have control over that.

Don't expect anything too impressive from me. I can't hold a candle to Dafunkydrummer or some of the other guys on here but I'll do my best.

Tink

By the way, just for a little background in me. I'm a East Coast, USA guy. Married with 3 kids. 44 years old (can't believe that, still feel 20 something), pay the bills by working as a mechanical engineer, play music in a worship band at church, and create music with a bunch of talented people on www.wikiloops.com
Layin' down the beats like a novice
posted on #2
Administrator
welcome Tinkeround, nice intro :)

I hear you with the age thing - I'm hitting the big four-zero myself this year but can't really believe it. I see guys at work in their 40s and they're so damn OLD :D

Looking forward to jamming with your beats man!
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
jackanythi from Italy

"5 bucks for all I got from this site is nothing...I'm just an oldie (51) begineer guitar player and these backtrack are very very useful for my improvement.Thanks and Happy Christmas from Italy"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.