Home » Forum » Musicians forum »
Looking for Guitarist(Deathcore/Metalcore)

Looking for Guitarist(Deathcore/Metalcore)

posted on #1
horizoneye
I'm looking for a new guitarist to work with. I've worked with a bunch of guitarist. I'm just looking for one that can actual play on time & play well. I'm sick of trying to mix bad guitars. If you're into Chelsea Grin, Emmure, Whitechapel, The Devil Wears Prada, Ect. & can record at proper levels, let me know. I can play drums, went to Berklee for music production & I'm trying to finish my EP. I haven't ever uploaded here. I just thought this would be a good place to look. I just want something djent but also extremely heavy without sounding like 80's thrash metal. Any help is appreciated.
+2
posted on #2
horizoneye
I'm currently working on an EP with two original songs & four covers.
The covers are:
1.Emmure-Smokey(Done)
2.Emmure-Nemisis(Instamental Done)
3.Oceans Ate Alaska- Hashna(Instamental Done)
4.Woe, is Me-On Veiled Men [&] Delinquents

I will upload a cover(or atleast a link) once I finish one more. I have a couple instraments already recorded for my EP; I just want to record another two guitar tracks with a new guitarist before I decide on originals.
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
BuzzBomber
Man, you should totally knock something out and post it here on the 'loops. I would love to hear it and give it a rip, y'know, while you're waiting for the thing you're waiting for... You could search for drums, or use something you have. Could be fun!

Hope to hear from you! BB
+3
posted on #4
Dick Supporter
horizoneye wrote:
I will upload a cover(or atleast a link) once I finish one more.

Please do not upload any covers to wikiloops, but feel free to post a link if you got them hosted somewhere else :)

I guess Buzz' advice is the best way to get in touch with people on the loops - show them what you got, attract some interest by remixing some guitar players stuff, then move on to convincing people to work on your EP :)
Good luck with the project!
+4
posted on #5
horizoneye
I have a couple things uploaded
+2
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I know it's not much but my support is given, better days will come ... Thanks for creating this great Wikiloops community ...
Tutama from Portugal

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.