Home »Forum»Musicians forum»Urgent request: Bass player for the Wikiloops video collaboration project

Urgent request: Bass player for the Wikiloops video collaboration project

posted on #1
I already posted this on the video thread, but since the people who look at that thread are already working on a project, I am publishing it here as well:

SOS guys, the Wiki Boogie video project needs a bass player. Kimbo was supposed to play bass, but he cut his finger and won't be able to play for a while... so please, if there is someone here willing to step in front of the camera let us know. Save our Song :O
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
I wold be happy give it a try, but I am out of town through saturday. I am working on a pedal powered RaceTrac for children's museum in Indianapolis!

What do I need to start? To join the project?
Edited by BuzzBomber on June 07 2018 14:05
Ain't too young to admit it, And I'm not too old to lie,
I'm just another empty head - Bon Scott
posted on #3
BuzzBomber to the rescue! To infinity and beyond!! :o oh I was waiting a long time to say that :D . No problem mate, I'll invite you later today to the project, and all you have to do is make yourself pretty, go in front of a video camera and record yourself playing along the track while producing an HD track of bass. Simples :W
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Mr-Indica from England

"This is the perfect site for musicians to connect and share ideas. Keep up the good work."

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.