Home »Forum»Open mic at the Blue Iguana »TeeGees Steinfeld 2018 blog

TeeGees Steinfeld 2018 blog

posted on #1
You all saw the fingers picture, so today in the morning they were still a bit raw, but after a few jams it's OK. Kimbo told me to make a picture of my amp settings as they are now spot on. The new effects rig is working nicely, so if have the picture I can go back to it next year. Turned that thing right up :W
TeeGee attached the following image:

Edited by TeeGee on September 01 2018 12:38
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
nice amp Peavey make's great amps, looks like a blues tone setting :)
"Don't eat the Blue mushrooms"
posted on #3
The Steinfeld coffee ceremony.... This year Dick enjoys a portable coffee machine that makes the best Arabic mocca in the whole monastery.

Edited by TeeGee on September 01 2018 20:35
posted on #4
Come on here dear boy have a cigar.... Another one of my wikiloops.com meetings rituals:enjoy a nice Cuban outside while listening to the hot jam.

Edited by TeeGee on September 01 2018 22:02
posted on #5
How can I not mention the famous Nussecken made by Dick's mom. Everyone gets one when you register at the beginning of the meeting. They are the best ever!

posted on #6
User Avatar Supporter
Keinee Schollee
Aber legger

Noch viel Spass Euch allen!!

GRUSS Mickey!!!
Edited by Mickey on September 03 2018 07:21
posted on #7
Last coffee of the day (I think), this time Kimbo did the honours :)

Edited by TeeGee on September 02 2018 14:10
posted on #8
User Avatar Supporter
Have a great time in Steinfeld, guys. Best wishes from Tuskany! Marc
posted on #9
User Avatar Supporter
Greetings to those at the Wikiloops summit in Steinfeld from a humid and hot southern US. Looking forward to the videos to be posted from the gathering.
posted on #10
User Avatar Supporter
axenvocs wrote:
nice amp Peavey make's great amps, looks like a blues tone setting :)

I love gear talk ;) And it's true, I once had a Peavey bass combo with 130W or so, and with a 15" "black widow" speaker. Sweet thing, a bit on the heavy side for a combo. That 12" Markbass we had at Steinfeld kept amazing me, was really good enough for the room IMO. Maybe I'll get one of those...

And yes, Steinfeld was great. I have some more pictures at https://www.wikiloops.com/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=1893 - don't wanna hijack this one ;)

Everyone is invited to post their impressions (and pics, videos and such) there as well.

Cheers,
Wolfgang
Edited by wjl on September 03 2018 07:07
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Tutama from Portugal

"I know it's not much but my support is given, better days will come ... Thanks for creating this great Wikiloops community ..."

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.