Talking Music

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
Sometimes I just like to Think about Music.
How It Works...How I Approach It...and all the Possibilities Available to Interpret and Create it.
Music is I believe Not for the Weak Hearted.
Music stems from the Need to Express Ones or Others Feeling`s.
Life is One Large Expression.
We are all the Co-Creators In AND oF LIFE....
A Higher Power of Pure Energy Created the Possibilities oF LIFE
We as Creatures Created BY this Higher Creation of Pure Energy Collaborate with it to Perpetuate it.
The Pure Energy of All Existence is UnFathomable, Immeasurable and for Now ONLY Moderately Comprehendable .
All We Can Do is what we are Capable of Doing .

Music in it's Rawest Form is a Series of Patterns and Progressions and Changing of Notes
These Notes all derived from :
The Universal Scale of All the Chromatic Notes available and the combination of these notes together as to form chords..in varying positions and patterns..these 12 notes are as follows....

C-C#-D-D#-E-F-F#-G-G#-A-A#=B THEN REPEATS AD INFINITUM AT HIGHER AND LOWER FREQUENCIES CALLED OCTAVES

Componets of Music:
Notes of Chromatic Scate Create Modal Keys and Scales of Notes and Chords
A Beat and Tempo of either Internal or External Awareness and Expression
An Instrument that can generate the notes Audiblily required to expressa sound in a Pleasant, Pleasing way so as the Player and Listener(s) can equally enjoy what is being Played.

Simple Basic Music Needs to Essentially be Composed of :
BEAT, RHYTHYM, MELODY, VOICING OF HUMAN VOICE AND/OR INSTRUMENT IN A STRUCTURED FORM FOR A SPECIFIC AMOUNT OF Duration and TIME.

The is No Limit to the Possibilities of Arrangement of Beat,Tempo, Rhythm, Melody, Voicing, Phrasing, Accentuation, Dynamics....Etc....

This is the Basic Simple Concept of All Music.
We are as Chefs that Play and Orchestrate the Composition.
LIKE a Fine Meal we add carefully Ingredients as to Tastefully execute This Great Meal.
So It Is Also With a Song...TASTE IT! Does It Taste Good?..Would You Eat It Again?

(FURTHER POSTINGS MAY FOLLOW)
Edited by FRANK2654 on September 03 2018 23:13
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Stef from Italy

"If someone had told me that one day I played with musicians from all over the world I would have taken for a madman. Today this is real! Thanks Dick "

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.