Real Bass Lessons

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
For those of you who are thinking about improving your bass skills, there are of course lots of resources, both online and offline.

Here's a good teacher, who retired after giving lessons at Berklee for many years. His name is Jum Stinnett, and an example of what he's about is here, where the topic is walking bass:

[youtube]2VbUDGnN8UE[/youtube]

He has many more basic and also more advanced stuff out there.

Of course there's always the much more popular Scott Devine, but I guess most bass players know him already:

[youtube]tp2VBPOY9DU[/youtube]

Let me know if you're interested in that kind of stuff. If not, it's ok as well :)

Cheers,
Wolfgang
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
It's always a good thing, to get input.I like your idea Wolfgang:)
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
There is a guy called MarloveDk (i think) that has a ton of great stuff. Google him, i recall the site is called playbassnow or something
Pure fingerstyle
posted on #4
User Avatar Supporter
Inspiration from Jim for today:

[youtube]TLyVFgw4GnE[/youtube]
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
MalCo from Ireland

"If only Wikiloops was around when I was younger, I would be a lot richer as a musician. I,ts great to share. Thanks Wikiloops."

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.