Home »Forum»Musicians forum»Musical projects I'm working on

Musical projects I'm working on

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
I have several song that I need drums, bass, and lead on

Metal:
I am working on a metal project and I am looking for people to lay down bass, drums and lead over my rhythm, so I can record the vocals.

I am an award winning singer / songwriter mostly known in the country industry I toured the US from 2013 to 2015, and came off the road to take care of my wife but I still write, and I have always loved metal so 8 months ago I started writing lyrics for a 12 song metal project.

Anyone interested in laying down some tracks let me know what your interested in working on and I'll send you the rhythm track, leave a message with instrument and primary genre.
Bill Archer wants you!!
posted on #2
Hey Bill and welcome to wikiloops !
Wishing you all the best with your projects ! Though i sort of need to tell you that it's not exactly how the loops is working :)
In order to attract people you have to post some kind of musical track ... say for example guitar/vocals or keyboard/vocals and from this point members might jump in and add to your template if they feel inspired ?
Have fun around :)
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
Personally speaking, having people posting here about 'external' projects and looking for collaborators seems like a good thing but I agree that looking at it just in practical terms, you're more likely to get a response if you post some example pieces to give people an idea of what you're up to.... :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Lenny Cowler from Czech Republic

"We are all brothers and sisters here. Music unites us and I´m happy, that I can be here and play here. This great thing deserves to be supported "

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy ..