posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
[youtube]O6NrRI_IDhw[/youtube]
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
you just have to love that talent!
posted on #3
User Avatar Member
Lets get this voice into the sampler and find out what we can do with it.
posted on #4
Many years ago a car battery dropped onto my big toe (I was wearing sandals) and I swear I sounded very VERY similar to this donkey. I feel his pain!

I love the mixture of western and oriental elements, with a hint of gospel. This donkey is a star!
posted on #5
User Avatar Supporter
TeeGee wrote:
Many years ago a car battery dropped onto my big toe (I was wearing sandals) and I swear I sounded very VERY similar to this donkey. I feel his pain!

I love the mixture of western and oriental elements, with a hint of gospel. This donkey is a star!

ouch!!! reminds me of the time I was loading up for a gig and my heavy bass amp slipped out of my hands and the corner of the amp made a direct hit on my big toe ... yep singing a blue streak too ...

Yeah the donkey is cool, our local rock station put the donkey singing to van halen and axel rose the other morning ... it fit perfect and was hilarious ... tried to find the clip online but couldn't unfortunately.
posted on #6
User Avatar Supporter
We had a "lead" singer once that was also an ass and not as talented as this one:D
keith
Kmoon235
posted on #7
User Avatar Supporter
Wibble
Edited by mpointon on October 26 2018 14:04
If you make a mistake, do it again and make it look like you meant to do it!
posted on #8
User Avatar Supporter
Ah.. I think he's already joined, it's just that people haven't realised he plays keyboards as well! #95352
posted on #9
User Avatar Supporter
Here's a harmony part for donkey:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCchv0dVr_4

(don't know how to bypass that pesky ad)
Edited by AnneCozean on October 26 2018 18:36
posted on #10
Supporter
Ernie440 wrote:
[youtube]O6NrRI_IDhw[/youtube]

Talk about making an ass of yourself lol
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
gam from USA

"What a wonderful place to learn and experiment. Please keep the sound flowing!"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.