Home »Forum»Open mic at the Blue Iguana »A Thank You to Jazzpick....

A Thank You to Jazzpick....

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
Carlos...You sir, are a a very nice man and a gentleman.
Sincereley...thank you for the help and it is truly a pleasure to get to know you better.

I would , like to include this video so anyone reading this can truly see the music talent you have.

Thank you again, Carlos! I cannot wait to get the GP-10 because of you.
Your enthusiasm and passion for music is an inspiration

LW

[youtube]SyZkZUzQ9b8[/youtube]
Edited by LittleWing on November 16 2018 10:16
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
(Hands) clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
posted on #3
So good to have you with us, Carlos! Welcome, again, to the loops! :)
posted on #4
User Avatar Member
Tofzegrit wrote:
(Hands) clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

[youtube]IumkoOmMpTU[/youtube]
posted on #5
User Avatar Supporter
It's always a thrill to see people in their element, shining bright. This is blinding light great!
posted on #6
User Avatar Supporter
Wowooooooooo... Wowooooooooo... Wowooooooooo... Wowooooooooo... Wowooooooooo... Wowooooooooo... Wowooooooooo... Wowoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo oooooooo...
professional stuff, my friend!!! I'm happy you are with us...
posted on #7
User Avatar Supporter
Best example possible of "play as you would sing".
You're only as old as you smell
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Uloisius from Europe

"Without wikiloops I would have stayed forever silent ;o)"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.