Home »Forum»Open mic at the Blue Iguana »My Redneck Christmas EP

My Redneck Christmas EP

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
Hey y'all I recorded and uploaded a rough cut of 5 original Christmas songs I need drums, bass, and lead on, I am reaching out to the community to help fill in those blanks please check out #150826 #150828 #150830 #150831 #150832 and see if you are interested in laying some love on any of them.

I am looking to release these songs for digital download so please no electronic loops, I am a BMI recording artist, I let my band go in 2015 after we finished my 2013 - 2015 Rockin Country Tour after my wife got ill. I stopepd touring to take care of her so I am just looking to get something out there to let the world know I'm still alive.

I am also working on songs for a new CD which I will gladly compensate players on or do a royalty split for those interested.

So for starters have a listen to these tracks #150826 #150828 #150830 #150831 #150832 and have some fun adding your own twist.

Thanks,

Bill
barcher attached the following image:

Edited by barcher on November 17 2018 02:10
Bill Archer wants you!!
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
incivanpico from Germany

""This is WikiLoOps!...it is what it is Guy's!"...The Best! "

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.