Playlist sharing ?

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
Hi everybody !
(Hi Dick;), this message is for you)

I was wondering if it would be possible to generate a link for a playlist. The idea is to make a selection for sharing. I know we can make albums (and have a few ones on progress) but I would really appreciate the possibility of sending a link leading to a playlist, wich is much less definitive.

As it is going to be christmas soon, I thought I could put it on my gift list :)

Special pre-christmas skinny hug to those who will recognize themselves ;)
The more you learn, the less you know !
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
Playlists are definitely interesting. It's possible to go into anyone's profile and listen to their playlists as it is. This is a window into what they obviously think is good/great music. Wish I had heaps of time to check out what some of the great players here think is the cream of the crop.

Wish I'd remembered to hit the playlist button more often as there are so many tracks I'd like to listen to again...forever now buried under 100000 tracks!
You're only as old as you smell
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
I agree about the interestingness of the playlist but they are not easy to find if you're not used to wikiloops so it's complicate to lead someone there.

That's why I'm asking if it is possible to have a direct link to display it.

But maybe it's not that easy to enable, I'm a nut in web programs !
The more you learn, the less you know !
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Michael Henkell from Enid Ok

"I love being shown how I need to learn more about odd keys."

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.