Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»Playlist - move item to the top

playlist - move item to the top

posted on #1
Hey,

is it possible to integrate a feature into the playlist to move a track to the top or bottom? Right now I have to click a newly added track nearly a hundred times ;) until it's on top.

Regards
Kai
-The computer should be doing the hard work. That's what it's paid to do, after all. - Larry Wall
posted on #2
Supporter
hey kai!
best solution would be a drag&drop supporting list, but I dont have a clue how to do that. It would be rather easy to add new tracks to the top of the list instead of putting them to the end - I guess that would solve your issue, too... have you spotted the playlist-manager page btw? It is still a bit hidden, you'll find the link when opening your playlist in the right panel.
I will keep the issue in mind, might be some time till i get around to it tho.
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
Hey Dick,

yes I found the manager. Since then I got more than one playlist in my account. :D

Perhaps I have a different solution for this thing to solve; could you make the track title a link to the original track site? (I just use my playlists as a favourite folder for accessing tracks quickly.)
This keeps the functionality of the playlist intact as it is, and just improves on it's comfort mechanism.

regards
Kai
-The computer should be doing the hard work. That's what it's paid to do, after all. - Larry Wall
posted on #4
Ups my fault. I just saw, that I can click on the different titles in my playlist, when I open it in the sidebar.
So nevermind. ;)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
FrankMil from Australia

"the best thing to happen for musicians since electricity was invented"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.