Home »Forum»Open mic at the Blue Iguana »Zappa ALERT!!! Full album playlists on official channel!!!

Zappa ALERT!!! Full album playlists on official channel!!!

posted on #1
I am a mad radical Frank Zapatista and listen a lot to Frank on youtube. I just noticed that the official Zappa channel has uploaded a ton of full album playlists in the recent few days, so go and have a listen, you never know how long it will stay there.
I was a bit surprised because usually, the Zappa foundation is very controlling, but maybe they had a change of heart.

https://www.youtube.com/user/zappa/playlists

Anyway, go for it! And if you are new to Zappa, how about you start with thee just to get you hooked :D

Zoot Allures Album

[youtube]RfHT-T6R6WY[/youtube]

Over Nite Sensation Album

[youtube]mNJQFbkOjkg[/youtube]
Edited by TeeGee on March 06 2019 16:22
posted on #2
Zoot Allures has always been one of my fav albums ! i still play it every now and then ... Torture never stops !! wow :)
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
Long time fan, Thanks for the info, now back to tending to these dental floss bushes, lots of tweezing to do [img][/img]
posted on #4
User Avatar Supporter
[quote]bhunt1 wrote:
Also a big Zappa fan - Zoot Allures and Apostrophe are two of my fave albums

Oh and Hot Rats - so many great ones from Frank and each so unique in its artistry
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
kimbo from

"Wikiloops, simply the best, most natural ( online ) way to work! Love you all. Xxx"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.