Home »Forum»Musicians forum»Looking for singer/rapper/spoken wordster for an unusual song

Looking for singer/rapper/spoken wordster for an unusual song

posted on #1
Hey Loopies, I started working on this track in 2016 with a friend, however, due to life's ever-changing circumstances, he has not been able to finish it. I think it would be a shame not to try and add to it.

So what have we got? a sort of non-standard mellow track, with Lenny on drums, Basster on bass (however anybody can of course add whatever he/she likes). There is a bit of a tempo change at the end, some unusual chords, a bit of guitar - lot's of potential for an interesting track.

The chords and song structure are all described in the track chord tab, so if you are a singer/rapper/spoken word artist, I would love to collaborate on this one :W

Peace :)

With Bass
[wl]69482[/wl]

Without Bass
[wl]69420[/wl]
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
I'm game for a try big guy... soon as I feel a bit better chest cold :@
"Don't eat the Blue mushrooms"
posted on #3
User Avatar Member
Do you have any lyrics picked out yet? If not what subject matter would you like?
posted on #4
GBD wrote:
Do you have any lyrics picked out yet? If not what subject matter would you like?

Naah it's completely open - anything goes :D Whatever you like or feel. Sometimes I do have set ideas about tracks - and then a Looper uploads his idea and it is soooo different and cool, that's what I love about the Loops, you never know what will happen :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Fivestringer from Netherlands

"I'm glad I can sponsor this great site, keep up the good work!"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.