Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»[closed] Ticket - timstamp does not show...

[closed] Ticket - timstamp does not show...

posted on #1
.... when opening the track from the track list in profile or news. Only when you click the track number itself does it show.

Also, and this is an old one, it will only make one time stamp "life" the rest are just text.

Chrome/Win 10
Edited by Dick on March 17 2019 14:53
posted on #2
Founder
could you please make a screenshot of the "timestamp" you are talking about? I'm not sure I'm seeing / getting it so far.
Are the flop-down player boxes not opening as expected on clicking the play buttn on the left hand side of your newsfeed items? please enlighten me sometime :)
posted on #3
Oh dear I probably used the wrong term :O see screenshot, that explains it :)
TeeGee attached the following image:

posted on #4
Founder
ahhh! :) now I gotcha... there are timestamps all over the place, and i hadn't thought of those, rather thought you might hint at comment datestamps, upload datestamps or current-playing-time (where the "undefined" still needs to go away, btw).
You are correct, these need fixing! oh, and a name, too.
I'd call them track-timestamp-bbcodes since they are handled along with parsing smilies and stuff, but you had no chance of guessing that ;)
posted on #5
Founder
found & fixed the issue, and also fixed the odd fact that only the first of the two timestamps on your screenshot was turned into a link, stupid little bug there, too, glad you had me look into that!
posted on #6
Actually I think this is something that did not work on the old version too, now it's perfect :) :W
posted on #7
Although I have to press ctrl + f5 for it to show both blue - if I just log on normally it will only show the first one. Probably to do with the loading of it in the browser thingie
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
bonguido31 from Italy

"I support wikillops because is fantastic!"

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy ..